hadleigh dental care plan
We offer several pay monthly plans to our customers to help spread the cost of their treatment.
plan a - maintenance plan £13.31 per month
Our monthly membership plan offers you discount on treatment and insurance in the even of an accident or emergency. As a member, you will receive the following standard benefits:
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work
- Production of study models when required
- 10% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- 10% discount on any fillings
- 10% discount on most other dental work (extractions, etc.)
- 10% discount on any additional hygiene work
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the surgery.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Call out Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payment plan for up to 12 months
plan b - preventative plan £19.85
As per Plan A - we will assign you a hygienist who will provide you with a hygiene appointment every six months for all your scaling, polishing and hygiene needs.
plan c - periodontal plan £29.31
As per Plan A - we will assign you a hygienist who will provide you with a hygiene appointment every three months for all your scaling polishing and hygiene needs. Recommended for patients with periodontal problems.
Our members are also offered regular complimentary care appointments as a "thank you" for their loyalty to the practice. After six consecutive monthly payments, members can benefit from:
- A free dental appointment to provide:
- 9-point check for oral health including checks inside and outside of the mouth, the teeth, gums, jaw, restorations, appearance and x-rays to check inside, under and between the teeth where clinically necessary
- Calculus and plaque removal
- A hygiene appointment to include scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
<< Back to top